Oh Hey, Welcome back ! 🙂
Long time no chatty post, aha.
I wanted to write about the things that works for keeping my skin clear. Actually all of my teenage hood, I struggled with acne (around 12 years worth). Granted it’s hormonal but there are things you can do to help it, or at least not aggravate it.
Now I am so happy that my skin cleared up, occasionally I have break outs (especially around THAT time of the month) but it’s nowhere near as bad as it used to be.
Some of this tips are actually very basics but they really works :
- Drink water, avoid soda
- Stay away from refined sugar and fatty food
- Eat a lot of watery veggies and fruits: big summer salads are the way to go
- change and wash your pillow cases and face towel often.
- keep your skincare simple : avoid fragrance and aggravating ingredients
- add a face SPF before any makeup to your routine
- avoid direct sun exposure
If you wear make-up :
- Double cleanse your skin at night with water, then add some water-spray to finish it off (I recommand Serozinc for that, it’s good)
- Simplify your make-up routine : Don’t cake up your face with one hundred products because your skin does not like it.
- let your skin breath
- wash your make-up brushes/ sponge often