That recipe is close to my heart, and one of my favorites. I hope you like it !
- be careful with the portion, this dish can become very heavy very quickly. You will surely have enough for a couple of meals
- This is not a Korean version of this dish, but my version of it. I am not Korean, I just got inspired by the dish served in a Korean restaurant.
- Make it yours, add veggies you like, and remove the one you don’t like. It’s that easy.
Ingredients for two servings :
- 250g of minced beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 zucchini (Or courgettes)
- 1 tomato
- 2 small carrots
- 250 g of bean sprouts
- a piece of broccoli
- sesame oil
- rice vinegar
- soy sauce
- a tablespoon of sugar
- sesame seeds
- sweet chilly sauce
- Slice up all the veggies, and cook the carrots with the zucchini and the tomato in a wok, then add a teaspoon of sesame oil to add flavor. Once those are cooked, cook the sliced up broccoli pieces with the bean sprouts. Add some sesame oil to flavor. Rest the veggies on the side.
- Cook some jasmine rice around 200g for two people.
- Marinate the beef : in a bowl, add two tablespoons of soy sauce, one tablespoon of rice vinegar, one tablespoon of sugar and half a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the minced beef to marinate in the bowl after whisking the sauce. Let it marinate for 5 minutes minimum. Then cook it in a wok.
- Dress up the bowl by first adding the cooked rice, the veggies and the beef. Top it up with a fried egg and some sesame seeds. Add sweet chilly sauce to taste.
have you tried it ?